Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrew Gierth
Subject Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import
Date
List pgsql-bugs

 PG> For fresh (large-) database import, we would like to be able to use
 PG> temporary tables which are also unlogged,

All temporary tables are unlogged.

Whatever you're looking at that leads you to conclude otherwise, you are
misinterpreting. Also, your message is not about a bug, so please take
the issue to an appropriate forum (e.g. the -general or -performance
mailing list or the IRC channel, #postgresql on freenode.net).

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)