Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Enno Wein
Subject Re: BUG #15115: temporary AND unlogged tables for parallel db import
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Yes, we found out by trial and error that temporary and unlogged are
mutually exclusive while the documentation does not point that out
explicitly.

This is an enhancement request to enable having tables which are both
temporary and unlogged.