Re: Redesigning postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject Re: Redesigning postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www

This has been a big rallying cry for me and unfortunately I have lacked the design skills / time to help get something going :( However, I am happy to help in terms of workflow structure (really keep it similar, but change the homepage) and in a review capacity should you like it.

There are some ideas that I proposed here (http://www.pgcon.org/2014/schedule/events/641.en.html) around the homepage.  I would be happy to discuss online / offline.

Best,

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

That would be great. The current site is exploding with information, links and content. A redesign will also have “some” impact on what we actually are going to present to the visitor. Let me know when you have time one of these days so we can have a short Skype/Hangouts call. The more info I gather before I start the better it would be.

Gevik Babakhani
twitter: @gevik, @blendjs