Res: [ADMIN] bytea size limit? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From paulo matadr
Subject Res: [ADMIN] bytea size limit?
Date
List pgsql-general
The size of object depend on report  for a user request,
shared_buffers = 2048MB
work_mem = 12MB

-------
Server conf
16 GB RAM
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5

Using apliccation web based , with Jboss apliccation server on jdbc driver.
Lets see  scenario :
Apliccation request a report,if this bigger , hangs .
No able to select or others report in this table.