Re: [sqlsmith] subplan variable reference / unassigned NestLoopParams - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Seltenreich
Subject Re: [sqlsmith] subplan variable reference / unassigned NestLoopParams
Date
In response to Re: [sqlsmith] subplan variable reference / unassigned NestLoopParams (was: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> Andreas Seltenreich <seltenreich@gmx.de> writes:
>> Tom Lane writes:
>>> Well, I certainly think all of these represent bugs:
>
>> These appear to be related.  The following query produces the former,
>> but if you replace the very last reference of provider with the literal
>> 'bar', it raises the latter error.
>
> Fixed that, thanks for the test case!

I haven't seen the former since your commit, but there recently were
some instances of the latter.  The attached queries all throw the error
against master at 8752bbb.

regards,
Andreas

Attachment