Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Stephen Davies <scldad@sdc.com.au> writes:

> I do not know what the internal representation is but they are
> displayed by psql as either dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy depending on
> whether the server has -o -e or not. As in most parts of the world,
> Australia uses dd-mm-yyyy as a standard.

Well, no.  I have no idea which is more common of the two you mention,
but the majority of the people of this world actually use the ISO 8601
standard representation: yyyy-mm-dd.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"