Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Julia A.Case
Subject Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
    I can understand why you changed the name of the DLL to
psqlodbc.dll the trouble with that though is it gives no sense of 16 vs 32
bit .dll.  The podbc32.dll did such...  Can we agree on a *32.dll name?
And this weekend when I'm working on everything else I have I'll do a
*16.dll

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]