Re: constant scalar subselect no longer equivalent to constant? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Subject Re: constant scalar subselect no longer equivalent to constant?
Date
List pgsql-general

Joshua> The fast that constant timestamp works seems to further prove
Joshua> my theory since then you have timestamp without time zone.

Joshua> I'd be interested to know if this is the solution :)

I misspoke if that was implied.  It is indeed "timestamp with timestone".