Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kohei Kaigai <Kohei.Kaigai@EMEA.NEC.COM> writes:
>> From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
>> Well, they should get at least a warning from referencing undefined
>> functions, no?

> Yes. User should notice warning messages due to undefined symbols.
> I'm not certain whether it makes sense to add -Werror here, or not.

Hmm.  That would help catch the problem, but I'm a bit uncomfortable
with adding -Werror in relatively new code.  On the other hand, it's
not like we expect sepgsql to work on a wide variety of systems, so
maybe it'd be OK.

On the whole I don't think it's worth messing with the cflags for this.