Re: skytools build for 9.5 (EL-6 and EL-7) - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: skytools build for 9.5 (EL-6 and EL-7)
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

El 23/05/16 a las 03:41, Devrim Gündüz escribió:

>> fix "make rpm" for skytools, previous  path for the README files was not
>> correct.
>>
>> It's a very simple patch, can you apply it and build packages please ?
>
> Thanks for the patch, but Skytools has more problems than this, AFAICS. The
> latest release (3.2.6) needs some autoconf/autoreconf/autowhatever magic before
> it can be compiled, and I could not fix it on Friday. I'll look at it later on.

That's strange. I downloaded the src.rpm for skytools, changed the
postgres version in the .spec file (plus the changes from Cédic's patch)
and it compiled without a problem.

Could you expand on what compile errors you were getting?

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/