Re: updates for spi / donations info - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: updates for spi / donations info
Date
List pgsql-www
On 2/26/23 1:04 PM, Robert Treat wrote:

> Yeah, I think I may have overcorrected on this, and could get on-board
> with the idea of modifying the button to go directly to the Postgres
> page @ SPI as a good mix of lowering the maintenance but also making it
> simple for folks to donate. Do you want to have a go at making that
> change, or do you need me to take another stab at a patch?

I went ahead and made another pass.

I stared at the PG SPI page a bit more and noticed (1) it only covered
the Paypal method and (2) the Paypal button that page has identical code
to ours. So I kept things on our page as is, with a few wording tweaks.
It's better if we minimize the number of clicks that someone needs to
make to donate.

What do you think of this changeset?

Thanks,

Jonathan