Re: Liblwgeom-2.4.0 dependencies - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Pascal HERAUD
Subject Re: Liblwgeom-2.4.0 dependencies
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Thank you for your help :),

So it's kind of "normal".

Sad to install all these X packages on a postgresql server.

when you say "short of disabling SFCGAL", I think it involves changing
the debian package or the lib compilation, right ?

Pascal.