Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a joindirectly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a joindirectly
Date
Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a join directly  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/05/2018 11:19 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Joe, I wonder if you could add "log_autovacuum_min_duration = 0" to
> rhinoceros' extra_config options, temporarily?  Correlating that log
> output with the log_statement output from the test proper would let
> us confirm or deny whether it's autovacuum.

Done just now. Do you want me to force a run?

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Attachment