RE: MSSQL7 & PostgreSQL 7.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject RE: MSSQL7 & PostgreSQL 7.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Feel free to tell me where to go if you think this is a shameless plug(!)
but pgAdmin also includes tools for migrating data from any ODBC datasource
(as well as ascii text files) to PostgreSQL. I'm open to suggestions if
anyone feels there are improvements worth making....

Regards,
Dave.
--
"If you stand still, sooner or later something will eat you."  - James Burke
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk/ (Work)