Re: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Uckun
Subject Re: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD
Date
List pgsql-general

I think I start to have an idea about what the best suitable solution is for my situation.
I was hoping there would be some sort of patch for the PostgreSQL download instead of an entire rebuild of the sources.

I'll post any updates I find.

Hey Serge.

Any update on this?

I can't seem to find any information about cybercluster anywhere.  Is anybody using it? Is there a community? A mailing list?

I found one howto at the web site and it looked pretty simple to set up but it was really sparse on how to monitor, troubleshoot etc.

Is anybody on the postgres list using it?

Cheers.