New PostgreSQL/Perl DBI tutorial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ayson@nwlink.com (Joshua)
Subject New PostgreSQL/Perl DBI tutorial
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm working on a beginner's tutorial on constructing a bookmarks
database in PostgreSQL and then using a cgi script so you can display
the bookmarks using Perl. I am going to be adding some more to it soon
and just wanted to get some public opinion, if it useful to anyone,
etcetera...

It is really a walk through for using PostgreSQL as a beginner and
then learning to program with the database using Perl's DBI. I have
yet to add the DBI stuff since I just started a week ago on this
little project.

The url for my web page is http://www.schnuckleputz.com, the tutorial
is under the Joshua link on the left.