Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Marc-Andr�,
> * Marc-Andr� Laverdi�re (marc-andre@atc.tcs.com) wrote:
>> Would you please tell me how you'd prefer for me to proceed to do that?
>> Do I need write access to your CVS repo, or should I just send the code
>> and test case by email?

> Ideally, you would submit the patch, as a context diff, to this mailing
> list and then add the patch to our 'CommitFest' system:
> http://commitfest.postgresql.org

It sounded to me like this was a patch against the JDBC driver, not the
core server, in which case the above advice would be incorrect.  JDBC
is developed by a separate project.  You should join the pgsql-jdbc
mailing list and send your patch there.