Re: T-shirt help wanted - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: T-shirt help wanted
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On May 30, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm not taking suggestions for the
> t-shirt design (except in the narrow context for which I requested
> help).
> I have neither the bandwidth, nor the time, to develop a consensus on
> design, slogan, etc. (such discussions generally involve about a
> month and
> 150+ e-mails).    The t-shirt is being designed by Aurynn, and
> approved by
> the conference committee with a minimum of fuss.
>
> Sorry, I know it's not how we usually do things but I'm stretched a
> little
> thin on planning this conference.

Has anyone looked at setting up a shop somewhere like cafepress? It
would allow people to show their 'database colors' and make some
money for the foundation at the same time. It looks like there's
plenty of creative interest here, if some people want to run with
some designs...