Re: An XSLT example script - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jürgen Purtz
Subject Re: An XSLT example script
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 23.04.20 11:40, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Maybe it's just easier to remove the wrapping in either <figure> or
> <example> if that is confusing.
>
> But I request that the backpatching of this be reverted.  This would
> renumber all the other examples and/or figures, and then it won't be
> clear what future bug reports will refer to.  This issue isn't that
> drastic to make that worth it.

This is a tiny patch, backpatching isn't important for me.

The chapter doesn't contain any other example or figure. Therefore we
shouldn't face any side effect concerning numbering. Those numbers
restart in every chapter for figures, examples, and tables (there is an
additional table in the huge list of tables of this chapter: "Bit String
Functions" after "Bit String Operators").

--

Jürgen Purtz