Re: Problem with query representation(tablespace) in SQL-pane of pgAdmin( newer versions ) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From smuffy bspark
Subject Re: Problem with query representation(tablespace) in SQL-pane of pgAdmin( newer versions )
Date
List pgadmin-support
My coworker said to me, "Use pgAdmin3 1.6.3. I made a big mistake because I can't see tablespace"
So I use three kinds of pgAdmin3( 1.6.3, 1.8.4 and 1.10.0 ).

Thank you.
Regards, Smuffy.