Re: Problem with query representation(tablespace) in SQL-pane of pgAdmin( newer versions ) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Rainer Bauer
Subject Re: Problem with query representation(tablespace) in SQL-pane of pgAdmin( newer versions )
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello smuffy,

Monday, August 10, 2009, 7:08:15 AM, you wrote:

sb> Thank you for your response. But I can't see it.( I checked File > Options >
sb> Display. )

Did you enable the checkbox for "Tablespaces" in the list AND refresh
the tree view afterwards (or restarted pgAdmin)?

If yes, then I have no idea what might be wrong.

Anybody else?

Rainer