Re: Master - Slave Replication Window Server - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Haseeb Khan
Subject Re: Master - Slave Replication Window Server
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello Rory,

Yes , I have followed the document and configured each and everything. But I can’t see archive_Wal_segments is copying to the folder which I have created. So the issue I am facing is that where should I create the archive folder should I create on master or slave server ? Might be I am missing something or doing some mistake.

Would appreciated, if you could help in this regard

Kindly send me the Postgres general email, so I can raise this issue over there as well

Thanks in advance

Br
Haseeb Ahmad