Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 9/10/20 1:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Attached is a proposal for the "major enhancements" section. I borrowed
>> from the press release[1] but tried to stay true to the release notes
>> format and listed out the enhancements that way.
>
> Pushed with some very minor wording tweaks.

Thanks! The tweaks were minor enough that it took a few readthroughs to
catch them.

One thing that did not make it through was this:

- <para>2020-XX-XX, CURRENT AS OF 2020-08-09</para>
+ <para>2020-09-24, CURRENT AS OF 2020-09-09</para>

Is the plan to update that at a later date? Understandable if so, but
wanted to check.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment