Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> One thing that did not make it through was this:

> - <para>2020-XX-XX, CURRENT AS OF 2020-08-09</para>
> + <para>2020-09-24, CURRENT AS OF 2020-09-09</para>

Yeah, that's a placeholder to recall how far back to look for additional
changes to the relnotes, so unless you already read the git history that
far back and concluded nothing needed documenting, that was premature.

(I've just about finished making those updates and making an editorial
pass over the notes, so I will change it in a little bit.)