Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Erik Jones
Subject Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?
Date
Re: Reordering columns, will this ever be simple?  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Aug 8, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> But this is a thoroughly dead horse, lets not beat it up again.

Hah!  Perhaps we could have a nice, friendly discussion on using
surrogate primary keys v. string based keys?  Or, I think the body of
the "nulls are bad" dead horse is collecting flies if anyone wants to
take a swing at it...  I'll stop now.  :-)

Erik Jones

Software Developer | Emma®
erik@myemma.com
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888