Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexey Kondratov
Subject Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Thomas,

On 01.07.2019 15:02, Thomas Munro wrote:

> Hi Alexey,
>
> This no longer applies.  Since the Commitfest is starting now, could
> you please rebase it?

Thank you for a reminder. Rebased version of the patch is attached. I've
also modified my logging code in order to obey new unified logging
system for command-line programs commited by Peter (cc8d415117).

Regards

--
Alexey Kondratov

Postgres Professional https://www.postgrespro.com