User Details for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kumar, Virendra
Subject User Details for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello Team,

We are looking for some audit information about user creation. We need a few audit fields which we did not find in PostgreSQL. I would be happy if someone help us in finding these details. Besically we need information about:

1.       User creation date

2.       Last Password change date

Do we have a way to get these values or can somebody guide us how we can store and get these values while creating user.

Regards,

Virendra

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.

received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.