Re: pspg pager is finished - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vik Fearing
Subject Re: pspg pager is finished
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/20/21 4:34 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I finished work on pspg.
>
> https://github.com/okbob/pspg
>
> Now it has special features like rows or block selection by mouse, and
> export related data to file or to clipboard in csv or tsv or insert
> formats. Some basic features like sorting data per selected columns are
> possible too.
>
> I hope this tool will serve well, and so work with Postgres (or other
> supported databases) in the terminal will be more comfortable and more
> efficient.

If this means active development on it is finished, I would like to see
this integrated into the tree, perhaps even directly into psql itself
(unless the user chooses a different pager).  It is that useful.

Thank you, Pavel, for this work.
--
Vik Fearing