pgadmin4 4.6 kubuntu 18.04 repo install communication with browserfailed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Laggner
Subject pgadmin4 4.6 kubuntu 18.04 repo install communication with browserfailed
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello list,

i installed pgadmin4 4.6.1 from the postgresql apt repository for ubuntu
18.04. When i start pgadmin4 firefox tells me:

  Unauthorized

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL
requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.

pgadmin4 log says "erverything fine pgadmin4 startet without error".

I figured out when i copy the content from the file
.pgAdmin4.14570597673959349582.addr stored in my home and paste it into
the ULR from firefox the connection works and pgadmin4 appears.

I am in a closed up network behind a very strong firewall, i do not need
extra security, i need functionality. Is it possible to tell that
pgadmin4? Or can anyone help me starting pgadmin4 without the extra copy
paste?

hasta luego        PGAndi

--
Dipl. Geoökologe Andreas Laggner

Thünen-Institut für Agrarklimaschutz (AK)
Arbeitsgruppe Emissionsinventare
Johann Heinrich von Thünen-Institut,
Bundesforschungsinstitut für Ländliche Räume, Wald und Fischerei

Thünen Institute of Climate-Smart Agriculture
Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute,
Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries

Bundesallee 65
D-38116 Braunschweig

Tel.: (+49) (0)531 596 2636
Fax : (+49) (0)531 596 2645