Re: New dateline for release? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: New dateline for release?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Chander,

>>> Can we get an elephant with flowers in its hairs?
Speaking of ways to spend the community dollars...how about getting Josh
to dress up like an elephant for the release..

They have elephant costumes with tutu's.. :-)

Nice. But now that they moved to Wahington, D.C., the elephant no longer needs to wear flowers in his hair :(

But now we can title "first good news from Washington in years: PostgreSQL 8.2 released on... 2006-12-5" ...

Sad that not 2006-12-06 was chosen, that is "St. Nicolaus Day" who normally brings presents.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare