Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:05 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> Majordomo2 support a nomail option as well ...
>
> I know, since some Mailinglist I am on are migrated to Majordomo2.
> Afaik does Mailman not support the "nomail" Option.

BTW, majordomo may not support 'nomail', but it does allow you to add
additional email addresses to a primary email, which I find to be far
easier for dealing with multiple accounts.
--
Jim Nasby                                    jimn@enterprisedb.com