Re: Non-superuser subscription owners - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Dilger
Subject Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> On Nov 19, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Jeff Davis and I had a long conversation off-list yesterday and reached the same conclusion.  I will be submitting a
versionof 0003 which does not depend on the prior two patches.

Renamed as 0001 in version 3, as it is the only remaining patch.  For anyone who reviewed the older patch set, please
notethat I made some changes to the src/test/subscription/t/026_nosuperuser.pl test case relative to the prior version.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment