Re: Performance degradation if query returns no rows and column expression is used after upgrading to 12 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrus
Subject Re: Performance degradation if query returns no rows and column expression is used after upgrading to 12
Date
In response to Re: Performance degradation if query returns no rows and columnexpression is used after upgrading to 12  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi!
>on your query there is too slow JIT. Is strange how much. So the best way is disable JIT probably
>set jit to off;
>or same field in postgresql.conf

Thank you.

set jit to off

makes select fast.
I have encountered this issue only in this query in one database

There is  variation of this query running with diferent data in different database in same Debian 10 server. It works fast.
Should I disable jit only for this query or in postgresql.conf permanently?

Andrus.