Re: PGXN Hosting - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: PGXN Hosting
Date
List pgsql-www
On May 11, 2011, at 5:06 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On May 11, 2011, at 1:02 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> I don't think it *has* to use Perl 5.12; I could do the work to backport it, I don't think it'd be a ton of work,
mostlyjust an annoyance. I'd strongly prefer 5.12, obviously, but if it's just not do-able, and you don't want me
buildingstuff separate from the Debian-packaged stuff, I could make it work.

> Okay, I've backported everything to support Perl 5.10, so that's not a barrier anymore.

So, what's the next step here? Do you guys need to configure the host for me? Or do you need something more from me
rightnow?

Thanks,

David