Re: planet in more languages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From damien clochard
Subject Re: planet in more languages
Date
List pgsql-www
Le 14/05/2011 09:37, Gabriele Bartolini a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Il 13/05/11 15:44, Magnus Hagander ha scritto:
>> I know at least some languages have already set up "their own planets"
>> already, iirc at least spanish. So we should probably hear what they
>> have to say on it :-)
>
> We do have one in Italian as well (www.planetpostgresql.it), but I would
> be happy to have it hosted centrally (and then add a redirect from the
> .it to the .org/it/ one).

I'm ok to redirect planete.postgresql.fr to the central .org planet
provided that :
 * Language selection is available on the .org planet homepage * The policy is translated in french * A french speaking
personcan check that the policy is respected

Having separated twitter streams for each language would  be nice too.

--
damien clochard
dalibo.com | dalibo.org