Re: [BUGS] BUG #14776: ecpg 4.12.0 issues with macros containing linecontinued blocks - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas S. Chin
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14776: ecpg 4.12.0 issues with macros containing linecontinued blocks
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello again Michael,

Just did a full build of my tree with the postgres-master version of
ecpg, and it is working like a charm once again. Thank you for the
prompt fix, and I look forward to removing the workarounds when the
formal release is available.

Best,
Thomas S. Chin