Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix pg_receivexlog --synchronous - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix pg_receivexlog --synchronous
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Do we want to revert this until the release, or does somebody want to
> push the fix?

If this had broken the 9.6 branch I would have already summarily
reverted it.  Since it didn't, my only real concern vis-a-vis today's
release is that the build failure in 9.5 calls into question the
quality of the testing that happened in 9.6.  9.6 is still pretty
close to HEAD, but not so close that it's a good idea to push patches
you have not tested in that branch.