Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] So... you're all just going to ignore anyonewho asks about the HUGE issues with pgAdmin 4?
Date
List pgadmin-support
As others have pointed out, there are other graphical administration tools
for PostgreSQL. If you really cannot wait for PgAdmin 4 to be "fixed" to
your satisfaction, just look here:

I too am also disappointed in the current version of the product, so I simply
continue to use PgAdmin III until I see sufficient improvements. However, your
recent rants does nothing to encourage Dave Page and his team. So kindly
rephrase your disappointment into positive suggestions.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
    Cell 720-320-0155
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day