Re: offline print option. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: offline print option.
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, Mar 4, 2022, at 3:23 PM, alias wrote:

It's not strange at all.  people browse this(java - How to download Javadoc to read offline? - Stack Overflow) page more than 124,000 times. And there are a few aggregate offline manual/reference applications.

C++ references(cppreference.com) even have printable versions of every html page.

For me personally,  offline html is the most convenient format to print out.
What about PDF [1]? I wouldn't print HTML if PDF is available.

--
Euler Taveira