Re: Additional Chapter for Tutorial - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: Additional Chapter for Tutorial
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 2020-07-17 11:32, Jürgen Purtz wrote:
> On 12.07.20 22:45, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>
>> This patch no longer applies, due to conflicts in start.sgml, can you
>> please
>> submit a rebased version?
>>
>> cheers ./daniel
>>
> New version attached.
>
> [0005-architecture.patch]

Hi,

I went through the architecture.sgml file once, and accumulated the
attached edits.

There are still far too many Unneeded Capitals On Words for my taste but
I have not changed many of those. We could use some more opinions on
that, I suppose. (if it becomes too silent maybe include the
pgsql-hackers again?)

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

> --