Re: font size - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: font size
Date
List pgsql-www
On Jan 12, 2005, at 18:04, David Fetter wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 05:59:44PM +0900, Michael Glaesmann wrote:

>>> Hrm.  I don't suppose it would help me to mention the ADA, given
>>> that this is an international web site.
>>
>> The American Disabilities Act (and similar legislation), afaik (and
>> I won't claim to be an expert) is satisfied (in part) if the site is
>> capable of being viewed at other point sizes. Nothing prevents
>> browser resizing, and having a size option is a bonus. I think it
>> boils down to individual  preference.
>
> Oh, well. some of us old fogies can't even read "Larger" button when
> it's small.

That's a good point. Larger should be Larger, eh? I've also thought the
text at the top is quite light in color. (The gray overall could be a
little darker. There are quite a few shades of gray between the current
hue and black.)

It might not be a bad idea to have a couple more stylesheet options.
(I'm assuming the current smaller/larger text size is managed via a
stylesheet switcher.) Joshua Drake just posted an alternative style
sheet for the docs.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com