PITR status - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charlie Woloszynski
Subject PITR status
Date
List pgsql-general
Can anyone comment on the status of point-in-time recovery (PITR?)  I
am looking to move an application over to PostgreSQL onto a Mac (I'll
try to avoid the divide-by-zero issue :-) ) and PITR would really help
the backup/recovery plan to accept PostgreSQL as a solution with fast
recovery times.

Thanks,

Charlie