Re: [HACKERS] [PostgreSQL 10] default of hot_standby should be "on"? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Huong Dangminh
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [PostgreSQL 10] default of hot_standby should be "on"?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thank you for updating the patch. Also maybe we can update line in
> > PostgresNode.pm where hot_standby is set to on explicitly.
>
> I would refrain from doing that, having some parameters listed in the
> tests makes the intention behind those perl routines clear.
> --
> Michael

Thanks, attached patch update PostgresNode.pm file.
I also did the regression test and found no problem.

# sorry Sawada-san, Michael-san, because of security restriction
# we could not mail to gmail address from our environment.

---
Thanks and best regards,
Dang Minh Huong
NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd.