Re: mixed, named notation support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: mixed, named notation support
Date
Re: mixed, named notation support  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Re: mixed, named notation support  (Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de> writes:
> Here again a patch version with updated documentation. I will stop
> reviewing this patch now and mark this ready for committer, so we have some
> time left to incorporate additional feedback.

I'm starting to look at this now, and my very first reaction was
"what in the world is a leaky list?".  I'm not sure I like the
data structure itself, but the terminology is certainly completely
unhelpful.  Can't you come up with something better than
"continuous/leaky"?