Re: mixed, named notation support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: mixed, named notation support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
--On Donnerstag, August 06, 2009 19:10:47 -0400 Tom Lane
<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I'm starting to look at this now, and my very first reaction was
> "what in the world is a leaky list?".  I'm not sure I like the
> data structure itself, but the terminology is certainly completely
> unhelpful.

Hrm, i thought i put a comment in there, but it seems i forgot it, sorry. A
leaky list seems to be a list to remember where to fill in DEFAULT argument
values.

Maybe arg_values with ARGS_NAMED_NOTATION and ARGS_POSITIONAL_NOTATION is a
better notion.

--  Thanks
                   Bernd