Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 04/12/2017 11:33 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Joe,
>
> * Joe Conway (mail@joeconway.com) wrote:
>> Is this something we can send to pgsql-announce or does it violate some
>> rule or another?
>
> The policy for announce is here:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval
>
> Doesn't really seem like this kind of announcement really fits within
> the charter of -announce, but maybe it could be included in some kind of
> broader announcement about PgUS?

Proprietary & External OSS Project News

Brand new products/projects/services which support or center around
PostgreSQL

First support of PostgreSQL in existing products

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com