Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jan-Peter Seifert
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] making me love pgAdmin III
Date
List pgadmin-support
Am 18.05.2017 um 22:43 schrieb Dave Page:

> Not to me, because the number of people I've had complimenting pgAdmin 4
> is probably 20x the number who have said they don't like it. Which is a
> good sign - normally people who don't like something are far more likely
> to say something.

People who don't like pgAdmin 4 just don't bother writing unless they
find a bug by accident if they bother to test the new version at all.
IMO web interfaces are ALWAYS inferior to a local client beginning with
the response time ...
I don't really like pgAdmin III but it's still much better than pgAdmin 4.