Tsearch2 default locale on postgres 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tarabas (Manuel Rorarius)
Subject Tsearch2 default locale on postgres 8.2
Date
Re: Tsearch2 default locale on postgres 8.2  (Hannes Dorbath <light@theendofthetunnel.de>)
List pgsql-general
Hi!

   I am having a tsearch2 problem on postgres 8.2 again ...
   when I try to set the default config for tsearch2 with

   "select set_curcfg('default'); it works fine in the same pgadmin
   session when i use "select show_curcfg();" afterwards. The correct
   OID is shown.

   If i then close the query window and open a new one and then try
   the "select show_curcfg();" again, it states
   "ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale"

   Any idea why the configuration is not saved correctly?

Best regards
Manuel ...