Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Website is now https only - please help with testing
Date
List pgsql-www

<http://www.postgresql.org/>website to be https only.

> > Any access with http should result in a redirect to https only. We will be deploying http strict transport security
ata later date, once we have had more testing.

> > Speaking of testing, we'd appreciate help from others with testing the site out at this point. Please let us know
anythingthat does not work properly for you (especially if related to https, but please report other issues as well, as
theymight be "silently dependent" on the change through other backend changes bundled up with it)

> A little late to the party, but I just noticed that developer.postgresql.org <http://developer.postgresql.org/>
> doesn’t work over https while all the other x.postgresql.org <http://x.postgresql.org/> sites do (a file
> residing there was linked in a README).  Is that intentional?
>
> It's not intentional and it's not wrong. Basically we haven't gotten to that box yet. It's only the main website
that's100% there, there are still TODO items left on the others.

Fair enough, just wanted to doublecheck (didn’t even know that site existed
until today).

cheers ./daniel