feature request - restore with create - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Belbin, Peter
Subject feature request - restore with create
Date
List pgadmin-support
This applies to the latest 1.16 pgAdmin release:

Unless I am mistaken, via pgAdmin, we can only restore a database that exists.

Ie: we have to select the database, secondary-click, and then choose 'restore'.

How about the option being added to the 'database' element in the tree, and then be able to restore a database (with
the--create) option so that we don't have to manually create the db before it gets restored?

pg_restore supports this - so why not pgAdmin?

Regards,
Peter